Eshet Chayil Hamsa Art
Eshet Chayil Hamsa Art Created by David Ifrah
This unique piece is laser cut out of 1/4" premium acrylic in a Hamsa shape giving it a unique appearance.
Choose between 4 wonderful Editions that are sure to bring life, colour and more importantly blessings to your home or office.
The Art is printed directly on to the plexiglass using high precision uv giving it the highest quality print. All pieces come ready to hang.
Creating this piece is a 5 step process:
1) Laser cutting the Hamsa shape with our laser precision cutter.
2) Printing setup on our Wide format Uv Flat bed
3) Checking for quality perfection
4) installing Aluminum backing, hooks and wire making it ready to hang.
5) Preparing the piece for shipping.
- 1/4" premium Quality acrylic.
- Uv printed directly on the acrylic insuring the highest quality pint.
- 1/8" sinter mounted on the back for extra protection of the print.
- Aluminum backing with Ready to hang on the wall.
- Uv printed directly onto the 3mm thick brushed metal with Aluminum backing ready to hang.
- Printed on a Premium Cotton art Canvas
- All Canvases are gallery wood stretched giving it a gallery quality feel and look.
- Stretch thickness of 1.5" Ready to hang.
- Our products are printed on demand in order to ensure quality, reduce waste, and be environmentally conscious. Please allow 7-10 business days for shipping within Canada, up to 15 business days for Canada. Worldwide shipping is approximately 16-18 days for your order to arrive.
- We offer free shipping over $100. When under $100 Standard shipping is $9.95.
- Shipping outside Canada and U.S. will take approximately 5-12 business days and costs $15.
- Our return policy lasts 30 days. After this period, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund. Please note that we apply a $9.95 return fee, but you won't have to pay anything extra: this fee will be deducted directly from your refund!
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, undamaged and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we will need you to notify us by email at Jordan@opticasetinc.com. We will require a receipt or proof of purchase with the order number, the item numbers that are being returned, as well as your name, your email address and the reason for your return. We will provide you with an already stamped return slip, which you will simply have to put on your carefully packed package, and deposit it in one of our partners mentioned on the slip.
- There are certain situations where refunds are not possible:
- Any item not in its original condition or item that is damaged for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Any item bought on final sale
- Any custom print that has no factory defects.